Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just thinking and blogging while bored at work

I'm sitting here at work and all is so quiet. I've done all my paper work, prepared the check ins for tomorrow, printed/cut meal coupons and answered numerous inquiries on the phone. For now the phone is quiet and I have some nice relaxing country music playing on the other computer (background noise to keep me company).

I just finished reading Michelles blog and my heart is so uplifted by her words. Here is a family that has gone through so much crap these past few years and I've watched Michelle's heart break at times and not been able to do anything about it but lift her up in prayer and just be there when she needs to vent. This is an awesome lady. When I vent, I VENT! When Michelle vents, she vents all right...but then she always remembers Who is in charge and ends up quoting scripture at me to help us both get back on the right track.

I miss my chats with Michelle. Ever since I started working there seems to be less time for im chats and what not.

I miss you Michelle. You're right we need a tea day where we can sit back drink tea and just blat and chat.

This post isn't really about anything in particular. Just thinking about these friends and the trials they are going through. I love how positive Michelle is in her last post. Talking about the valley being the best place to be, instead of trying to always climb out of it, we need to sit back and relax in it a bit and feed. Feed on God's word, pray and just listen to Him.

Go to Michelles blog and read. Be uplifted and also, say a prayer for this family while you're there. www.fiddlersfound.blogspot.com

I think I'm going to stay in my valley for a little while and just try to listen. Listening has never been my strong suit. Kinda hard for me to shut my inner voice down lol.


You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3

1 comment:

Michelle Found said...

Jiminy Crickets, Victoria.... if I start crying in here, the nurses start looking at me funny!!!

You said some beautiful things in this post. Thank you, what an encouragement.

I miss the tea times, too. They'll come again one day soon. You just keep working on making all that holiday-pay moo-lah! (at least PRAYING you get extra $).

Say Hi to Jay & the kids.
XO