Friday, May 1, 2009

And the winner is....

RED!

Red Mahogany that is.

After all the wonderful advice I received about what colour to do my hair...natural grey versus keep colouring. Keep colouring won. I guess I'm just not ready to go the completely grey look yet. Don't think it will look as nice on me as it does my sil Chris.

I love it! At first when I took off the towel I thought I was gonna bawl. It looked purple! Purple would have been fine 10 years ago, but I'm thinking 46 years old is a little too old for purple.

Thankfully it dried a lovely mahogany colour that makes me smile. Big plus, I get to play with different colours of makeup again. Before as a dark blonde some of the bolder colours had to be put away, but oooh I got some new eyeshadow today from Avon that are sooo fun!

So with no further ado, a picture (that I actually like) of my new hair...what do you think?

4 comments:

Michelle Found said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna see you in about 15 minutes so I'll tell you PERSONALLY how much I LOVE IT.

You DON'T look 46, you look 26!!!

[insert tiger roar here]

:O)

kkaci said...

What a gorgeous photo, Vic!!! You look vibrant ... on many levels :-).

Christine King said...

WOW - what great colour - I love it

Linda said...

You look fabulous, great choice of colour.