Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Amazing How God Cares About The Smallest Things...

God is so Good!

Looks like the beginning of a favourite chorus, but I'm actually just stating a fact that everyone knows. God is good. God takes care of us when we can't and He loves to use other people to bless us and show that nothing is too small for Him to take notice.

I put a request out on one of my homeschooling forums, Homeschooling with Rod & Staff, to trade one of my many books for a used grade 4 Science text that isn't being used anymore. I received a couple responses from people wishing they could help but either they didn't have it or they had children presently using it. Then I received an email from S, she would send me hers if I give her my address. Woohoo, done! Thank you Lord for answer to prayer :)

8 days later, I received in the mail a parcel from Rod & Staff in Kentucky....I didn't order anything?

Upon opening it I found this textbook. Brand new, bought and paid for and shipped to me.
Ummm?

Well, to make a long story short and not to embarrass anyone (so I won't use any names) this very generous woman, S, from my forum had this shipped directly to me. I had assumed from previous emails that she was going to send me a used book from her collection at home. Nope, apparently she couldn't "spare her copy, but could spare the money". God has blessed this woman and her family and she wanted to pass that on.

Bless us she has and I will definitely pass that blessing on one day!

Thank you S :)

No comments: