Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's an Ice Skate!

I just finished my first KAL (knit along). I joined a yahoo group a little while ago to get some dishcloth patterns and have knit up a couple of them so far. However, I just finished my first dishcloth KAL. It's so much fun!

There are 2 KAL's per month and they send out an email each day for a certain number of days. The email only has a set number of rows for you to knit and you have no idea what the pattern is going to be until you are done, or in my case almost done.

I wish now I'd used a solid colour instead of the multicoloured blue, but oh well, you can sort of see the pattern here :)



In case anyones interested the yahoo site is called Mainly Dishcloths and you can find all the past patterns here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing

kkaci said...

I've joined the group as well, but I think my first project will be the heart dishcloth for Valentine's Day (Kev doesn't read here does he???) LOL. Perhaps after that I'll try a KAL.