Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Sunday

What a great day!

Our new pastor started today and what a service! I am beginning to feel the stirring of optimism but trying to keep my expectations down :)

I will write more about our pastor later, perhaps, but for now let me show you some pictures of our afternoon after the service.

Our family plus two other families from our chuch took the new pastor and his family apple picking at my favourite apple orchard (see this post).

A good time was had by all and lots of apples got picked and eaten along the way :)


Ann-Marie and moi
















my hunky hubby looking serious

















Myself and friend with friends darling daughter

















hunky hubby and best friend with best friends daughter

















hunky hubby and darling daugher

















worn out son (running around an apple orchard is exhausting work!)

















the group

































Amy took this picture of the beautiful sky on our way home
































No comments: