Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I'm a bad blogger. Remembered to take my camera to our family thanksgiving but forgot to take it out of my purse until it was practically over!

There were 27 people at my sister-in-laws place to celebrate together and I don't have any decent pics to show for it.

Lots of food, TONS of desserts and plenty of laughs. There is always a lot of silly laughter and shenanigans going on at our family gatherings. However, not this time. Weirdly everyone was rather well behaved. So, I don't have any funny stories to share this year. Bummer.

Hmmm, can't leave a post with no pictures, so I share the few I did take and a little info about each one.

We started off the day going to my favourite apple orchard again! 3x's this year! Everyone was so impressed, even my sister Ginny, that we are going to go there from now on.

Now, I know I've been promoting Barb's orchard here on my blog and some of you may start becoming a little suspicious, but truly and honestly, she's not paying me a cent for this lol.


Welcome to my favourite apple orchard :)

















My big brother, Ted, looking a little confused...though I'm not sure why :)

















Jay trying an apple he wasn't too sure about...

















My sister, Ginny, and niece, Emma.

















Amy enjoying the fruits of her labour

















Nephew Alex staying cool...

















We found this bird nest in one of the Mac trees. Momma and babies were already gone though :(

















Alex and Simon


















Sister-in-law, Chris , and her daughter.






















































































Later on that day, my kid brother showed up with his fiancee and baby girl. These are just some pics of Isabella another miracle baby in our family, she so tiny but growing beautifully. Bella will be 1 on November 27th.

Isabella and mom, Kathy

































Bella attempting to chew on a wooden apple




















































Amy with her Uncle Rob :)


















Emma, Aunt Cindy and Amy...

















Simon with Trouble (the dog)

No comments: