Thursday, April 2, 2009

Looky What I Got...Part 2

I had a Norwex party the other week and boy did I ever score! Besides the opportunity of having a bunch of good friends over to socialize with and eat good food (mmm brownies), I earned a bunch of Norwex products FREE just for hosting the party.

I am sooo grateful to my friends for coming (thanks guys) and helping me to earn these items since ya all know I can't afford to buy things like this right now :)

Here's a pic of my score. Karen, this could be you! Or you may be able to get your mop!

















Starting from top left: box of scotties (not part of score), Antibac Microfiber Mitt ($14.25); Kitchen Scrub Cloth ($13.99); Dish Cloth (($6.00); 2 Antibac Window Polishing Cloths ($37.98); Cleaning Paste ($27.99); 3 Antibac Enviro Cloths ($47.97);

Through the middle starting at left Silver Care Dental Floss with bactericide ($9.99); Spirisponge ($4.99); Spirinettes ($4.99).

Would you believe that is $168.15 worth of free stuff just for hosting a party and hanging with your friends!?

I love Norwex. I am going to finish this post and go wash some dishes with my new dish cloth :)

By the way ladies...I have your orders here!!!!!

No comments: