Thursday, June 12, 2008

Knitting Projects

Okay I decided that I'm going to show off my knitting projects that I have started or completed since I taught myself how to knit last March '07.
These are what I cut my teeth on...made 4 of them in March.
























Then my first pair of socks with yarn I purchased from my friend Ann-Marie's etsy shop. This colourway is called Sarah.

























My second pair of socks.










































My third pair of socks in the Danny Phantom colourway custom dyed for Amy.

























A felted knitting needle holder for all my straights.




2 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE knitting socks! They fit so well in your purse that they're really a portable project. I even knit them in line at the grocery store!

I love the new hand-dyed yarns, too, although I find you have to soak them in vinegar to stop the colours from running.

Yours are lovely!

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!

Linda said...

Hi Victoria, I discovered your blog from your link on our local Freecycle group. I'm just to the north of Belleville. Your socks look great, that is a project I have yet to tackle. If you have time stop by and visit The Gardener Side and The Crafty Side of me.