Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Brainz Timez Attack

I have got to tell you about this totally awesome multiplication software program. It's called Timez Attack and using it this past month has brought up both Simon's and Amy's multiplication memorization ten fold. Simon has almost all of his table memorized and Amy (who has dyscalculia) has really, really improved! I'm so impressed with it I had to tell everyone. Now they've been using the free software version but today, I decided to buy the full version which has more levels and more interesting graphics. Big Brainz is offering a $10 discount until Nov 10th, so I figured this was too good a deal to pass up.

Go check it out!

Timez Attack

1 comment:

kkaci said...

We vouch for this program too! Just excellent. My son worked his way through the free version, and his multiplication has improved dramatically!