Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tiny little post

Here's a tiny post 'cause I just have to make sure I'm not away too long.

uh huh, uh huh, I'm doing it, I'm losing it, knocked 17lbs of lard off my ....okay you get the drift.

I was actually in dance mode this morning when I stepped on the scale and found I'd lost another pound. Gluten and sugar are my enemies and I laugh in their faces. Hmmm, maybe I'm not laughing in their faces, more like waving a sad adieu as I fear we shall never be friends again. I love my bread and pasta and bran muffins full of raisins. I love my sweet sauces and oatmeal cookies and maple bbq sauce. I love my double breaded chicken wings and shake n' bake pork chops (whimper)

HOWEVER, I think I love my smaller jeans more teehee. I love looking in the mirror and not seeing that extra big roll on my back. I love how my hubby stops once in a while and looks at me differently. While he says he loves me no matter what, I know he appreciates the difference and is being so very supportive of my dietary changes.

So anyways, that's all I have to say.

Night...sleep well my friends

1 comment:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

I've been celebrating with you through your taglines and through this post. Congratulations, Vic - this is fantastic!!!!