Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay, so Janna tagged me and I guess I'm suppose to do this haha. Have fun learning some totally useless stuff about me~~ :)


1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

1. I talk to myself all the time, no matter where I am or who's in the room. Jay and the kids thinks it's so funny to hear me in a room all by myself having a great conversation or teaching myself something.

2. I hate telephones. I write or email everything and use the phone only as a last resort or IF I need info right away. If I had my way, Alexander Graham Bell would have been a ballet dancer.

3. When eating eggs I have to make my mind blank so that I don't think about what they are. If my mind does go in that direction, I usually end up heading in the direction of the 'ole porcelain god'. This all stems from opening an egg at my dad's that had been fertilized if you get my drift? gag!

4. I am a great organizer but terrible on follow up. For example, I can organize our classroom schedule and a months worth of lessons so that everything will run perfectly (haha in a perfect world) but when it comes to actually following through? that schedule isn't worth the paper it was printed on. Or I can clean and organize my desk at night and by mid morning it looks as though Hurricane Vic flew through!

5. I'm the last of the great procrastinators. I leave everything to the last minute but usually end up completing a task stupendously! albeit with a few more grey hairs and frazzled nerves to show for it lol.

6. I always go to bed at night with guilty feelings for all the things I know I didn't do right during the day. Like having more patience with the kids during lessons, teaching more and staying off the computer (uh duh, what am I doing right now?) or getting angry at them and yelling and forgetting that these kids look up to me as an example and I worry about the type of example I'm setting for them.

7. Okay I thought of one more...when I put on my makeup for some weird reason I almost always start singing the "I've Been Working on the Railroad" song. Don't know why but it just happens and I have to literally make myself stop (?)

There you go! I was tagged and I answered.

Tags:

Ann-Marie

Karen

Chris

Michelle

1 comment:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

Hey Vic,
That was so much fun to read. You know I'm with you on #2 especially!!! So, we'll stick to emails, online chats and face to face conversations!
I loved learning more about you through your response. Thanks!!!