Friday, November 14, 2008

I went skating again today

...and this time I did more than hug the wall :)

I let go of the wall for a while and shuffled along in my attempt at skating (nothing too graceful about me on skates folks). I actually stayed on the ice for an hour, until my feet were screaming.

I need to get different skates. The ones I have are way too narrow for my feet.











I did find some really cool ones online at Canadian Tire that I want, but they're $129... a little dear at this time :(




Look no laces and they look like runners. Very very cool.







Oh well, I will make do with the ones I have for now.

In the meantime a pic showing me on the ice. Look ma, no hands! I actually look like I'm praying in this pic lol. I was actually clapping like a kid (insert embarrassed grin here).

The kids and I will be going to the arena twice a week, so remember me in your prayers hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria,

I just went in as a visitor and the skating looks great!!!!!

Just wondered if Denise might like to be invited as she homeschools too. The multiplication stuff looked interesting.

kkaci said...

Vic, I'm waiting anxiously for a new post, dear :-).

(Waving to Sue!)