Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tree Time

Jay got today off work and with his crazy schedule these days, we figured it would be best for us to take the kids out to cut down our tree and start Christmas decorating.

So, first thing in the morning we told them we were going for a drive and ended up in Napanee of all places! LOL, Amy had it figured out halfway there, but Simon didn't remember the Christmas tree farm we went to 3 years ago so he had no idea we were up to something.

I forgot of course to take my camera with me to the farm, but I did get a pic on my cell phone which I will have to upload another time.

We came home and spent the day decorating the tree and the house, drinking hot chocolate, vanilla hazlenut coffee and just having a nice family day together.






















Amy took this neat shot of our tree after dark.

2 comments:

kkaci said...

Vic, I know I'm supposed to comment about Christmas for this post ...

but ...

what I really want to say is ... boy, I can really see some serious weight loss there, chickie!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Christine King said...

I am with Karen - you are lookin good!
I love the Socks and the soap - thanks so much
Chris